[geeks] Geeks as entrepreneurs

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 04:41:09 CST 2002

I know quite a few of you have your own
businesses already. Some might be computer
related, while others are not.

Occasionally an idea pops into my head that
I think might be good to start as a home-based
business. Usually, the idea fades away as the day
to day chores take priority.

I am just curious if anyone here on the list
has taken a "leap" into the entrepreneurial
world and done something with it. Tell us
about it?

Recently, I thought it might be interesting
and profitable to try trading computer
"chips" over here in Europe. As I looked around
I saw there were already a lot of people out there
doing the same thing: Some big; some small. So,
my enthusiasm has faded as I can't see how I
could offer something different and be competitive.
Anyone have a concept, device, product they would
like to talk about without giving away any secrets?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL