[geeks] employment(and the rehash there of)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Feb 21 22:51:46 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 11:47:39PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   No shit!  Cool!  At TRW S&D, I wrote all the firmware (and designed
> the non-optical part of the hardware) for the threat simulators used
> to test the [then] new Apache laser warning receivers.

You know, if we all got together and formed Geeks Inc., we'd be ONE SCARY
BUNCH OF MOTHERFUCKERS.  Modern-day A-Team on SERIOUS CRACK.

(hrm. memories of that tv show with the panel van and the geeks who had
 "super powers" come to mind... I cant remember the name of it right now,
 though.... it wasnt weird science...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford