[geeks] Kids and computers...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:32:12 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 03:10:28PM +0000, Jon Still wrote:
> Re: kids and computers...
>
> A friend of mine is heavily involved in this:
> http://www.livewires.org.uk/

The educational aspect looks reasonable ...

>  From the site: "LiveWires is an annual holiday run by Scripture Union
> for 12 to 15 year olds"

But that would be an absolute no-no for myself.  When (or should that be
'if') I have kids, I ain't letting the god-squad anywhere near 'em.  I'd
be happier with them doing weed and alcohol.

A pity, cos I'm not aware of any secular groups doing stuff with a similar
level of technical Clue.  Although not being a parent yet I haven't been
looking for them either.

       23.5 degrees of axial tilt is the reason for the season