[geeks] observations and rants.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 20 08:04:48 CST 2002

I definitely don't... an ugly car is the Toyota Echo....or Prius  (baby
shoe cars) on dinner plate wheels

and I see positives in almost any car.  I'd love to get a 70's station
wagon to hall those hypothetical "tapes" around in.  A nice Oldsmobile
or big Buick....

"that's not just a car... it's a Vista Cruiser.... you can.....cruise
the vistas..." -- Red Foreman That 70's Show

or a nice big 75 Lincoln with flip lights and skirts.  Hmm or perhaps a
'77 Ford School Bus (Carpenter Body)

Andrew