[geeks] Transferring Video to DVD

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Feb 18 02:20:39 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 04:09:48PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Hell, I'd trade the cube for an equivalent tower - its nice, I just hate the
> form factor.

So would I, *if* the tower was silent.  Which it won't be.  Now that I've
got the old hub out of my system, I realise just how much of a racket it
was making, and just how nice it is to have SILENCE.

  " Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files.  This
    provides more security than wiping with decimal values. "
            -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160