[geeks] observations and rants.

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Feb 17 17:07:25 CST 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, you wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 04:29:27PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> > I also got told that putting family first after the death of my aunt and
> > paternal grandmother was "an unacceptable error in priority".  In front of
> > my entire staff.

It has got to be the ties starving thier brains of oxygen......

I recently declined a consluting job @$65/hr because there was no way I could
reconcile what they wanted with what was the right way to do things. I feel so
good about not getting tied up with these clueless assholes. The company that I
was to do the work for were semi-OK, just greedy enough to be 'yes men' the
customer IT dood really scared the poop outta me though.

Mike N