[geeks] observations and rants.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 17 16:24:00 CST 2002

> > gettin pretty tired of misinformed PT bashers...
>
> Sorry Kurt but the PT is just plain hideous. IMHO.

Hey that's fine - no problem with that.  Just, if we're going to bash the
PT, we might as well do it with stuff that's actual - you know?

Like:
The seat part of the front buckets don't extend enough to make resting the
back of your knee possible
The grey bumpers really should be painted to match the body
WTF is up with the *single* exhaust
165 lb-ft is nice but...can I *please* have more power
Window controls, on the center console?  come on....
...and so on

Kurt