[geeks] observations and rants.

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sun Feb 17 15:58:47 CST 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> The PT Cruiser is soooo much more than a neon with a body kit.  The
> suspension, transmission, engine - all different.  The body is a radical
> departure from any other 4-door sedan.  I *dare* you to fit as much in a
> neon as I have in the PT Cruiser - you can't.  I *double dare* you to fit
> two 300 pound people in the back of a neon, and drive away - I've done so in
> the PT Cruiser with no problems with comfort of the passengers or
> suspension/engine over a 200 mile trip.

hrm. how about 700 miles, one 350lb guy and a 200lb saint bernard in 110
degree weather and the neon's black.

didnt hurt the suspension, either..and sonme of the roads we went on
weren't much more than rocks and dirt.

the only thing the car really suffered from afterwards was a lot of
dog-nose and drool smears on the windows, bill, the seats...oh and the
hair. lots of hair.

--a