[geeks] eprom programming

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Feb 16 23:54:34 CST 2002

What do people recommend for eprom programmers.  I'm interested in both
what features to look for, and specific recommend models.

Looking on ebay, I see prices ranging from tens of dollars to hundreds of
dollars.  Tens would be better for me, although feel free to tell me that
they are useless and I should wait till I can afford a real unit, if that
is the case.

BTW, Bill, when are you going to re-enable searching list archives?  Sure,
you link to google, but google points to pages that return 404s and so make it
extremely hard to browse a thread to see how the question was actually
answered.

--
Joshua D. Boyd