[geeks] Feaky

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Fri Feb 15 23:12:21 CST 2002

>  > These things are starting to worry me :(
>>
>>  http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,50435,00.html
>>

>Great - not barcodes, that's so....analog.  Time to go *digital* with
>microchips!
>
>puke....

Is it just me or do people not think about the security problems with
things like this?  If just anybody w/ a scanner up to four feet away
can read my info that could be dangerous.  I would hope there's some
kind of strong authentication of access to this data.  I would think
that a single implanted chip couldn't store the data and be able to
authenticate authority properly.  I find that scary.

daniel