[geeks] DC folks, BBQ on Saturday?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Feb 14 10:29:36 CST 2002

David Passmore wrote:
> Our very own Joshua Boyd is coming down to pick up some gear from me, so
> thought I would extend an invitation to a late lunch (3pm-ish) on
> Saturday
> at the BBQ House in Laurel. Who's game?

Well, when a few months ago people were talking about consuming various
meat products in Austin I did toy with the idea of flying over and
joining in the fun.  And DC is *much* easier to get to.  But I'll have
to let you down, as I have a prior engagement.

  Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced