[geeks] Arranged marriages *subject bonk*

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 13 16:49:54 CST 2002

I know I could never do such a thing.  If it's one thing that often and
sometimes foolishly makes me livid... it's accepting someone else's choice
for decisions that impact my life that greatly... especially with my
unique quirks and demands.  I would not accept anyone my parents wanted me
to marry, society wanted me to marry, etc.... nope... has to be someone of
my own choosing... attractive (my own sense), intelligent, good sense of
humor, technically oriented, (virtually no temper-don't like firebrands;
which is different from having a lack of passion...i.e. should be highly
passionate about beliefs/politics/etc... but doesn't become robo-person
about some minor issue or something that makes no logical sense), highly
logical, and finally someone who accepts themselves.

Andrew J. Weiss