[geeks] Smart people not-a-rant

Jeff Borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 00:22:08 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> With Amy and I, it was more like "So, when are we getting married?"
> We'd both been through the dating and courtship bullshit before, and
> wanted no part of it this time.  We just felt very comfortable with each
> other.

That's very cool. At one point I was within days of doing the "unwise
marriage bullshit." Fortunately (I can say this now) she called it off at
the last minute.

> (We moved in together 3 months after we met in person...)

When it works it works. (-: Did you assume you would end up married the day
you moved in? I've been living in sin for about 3 years now and neither one
of us feel the urge to get married. For me part of it is from my past
experience. She is just not in a hurry.

best,
jeffrey