[geeks] Circuit Simulation Software

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Feb 11 23:31:14 CST 2002

> PCB layouts with a laser printer sounds like something I'd love to be
> able to do.  Would you happen to have any pointers for someone who wants
> to get started with this?  I've got no idea where to get the boards a

Printing PCB layouts with laser printers is supposed to be quite easy if
you've got the right paper.....

You can get that paper from http://www.dynaart.com/

The DynaArt kits are also available from http://www.digi-key.com/

See also:

	http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteepc.htm
	http://www.qsl.net/k5lxp/projects/PCBFab/PCBFab.html

I've got a project in mind that'll need something like this (to help me
actually use the DVD player we got for xmas...  :-), but getting all the
parts and equipment together will take more mula than I have available
at the moment...

--
								Greg A. Woods