[geeks] Re: geeks digest, Vol 1 #863 - 10 msgs

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Feb 5 17:32:40 CST 2002

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Personally, I've been pining after a pair of Macs currently on ebay.  One is
> a IIci which currently has an opening bid of $50 and no other bids.
>
> The other is an 840av.  Oh baby.  What I really need though is a good way to
> get full field, full frame rate, full resolution in and out of a computer
> cheaply.  The 840av can do it, with a an additional NuBus card that tends to
> cost a lot.  I love the 68k line though, and even NuBus seems kinda cool.

I have an extra 840 av board and tower + misc parts, and several
8100/80AV's.  I also have a bunch of Nubus 24 bit frame buffers.  You can
have em if you want.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.