[geeks] Track-IT.

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Feb 5 17:05:33 CST 2002

	My big peeve about it is the fact that in the ticket view they make
it damn hard to view items as you wish. I just wanted it to show me tickets
that are overdue, nope won't. I wanted it to create a field where we could
simply put stuff in it such as "in progress" , "waiting for input" etc.
Stuff that would jog your memory when you glanced at a ticket so you didn't
have to open each one to figure out where it was. Also not being able to
sort by topic is a pain in the ass. So in short , I agree , it does truly
suck ass.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO