[geeks] Track-IT.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 5 16:56:09 CST 2002

warning, rant ahead.

<rant>
I didn't think there was anything shittier than Blue Oceans Track-IT
helpdesk software. But then the web interface "done blowed up real nice
like" when the server was upgraded to win2k, so now I have to use the
software client. Now its worse. It takes me 20 minutes to find, update and
close a ticket. Its such a bandwidth hog that I move on to another machine
while opening a ticket so I can get some work done. If I am assigned as
responsible for a sub-task, I can't close the sub-ticket so jobs stay open
forever. When I can close a ticket it automagically decides to spell check
everything in the ticket. If I click on cancel, it doesn't stop spell
checking the ticket, just that word. I hate it!
</rant>

Sorry guys, I just can't stand stupid software.