[geeks] another linux issue....

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri Feb 1 09:51:38 CST 2002

	What I have wondered in the past, seriously, is whether this helps
him to get chicks? It would be a great boost to my mental health if I
thought that becomming a linux god was way to meet hot chicks, unfortunatly
I have a sneaky feeling that this is just not the case.

P.S. I would like to apologize to the hot chicks on this list ahead of time
for this highly sexists topic, but it's been eating at me.

	Michael A. Turner

On Thursday, January 31, 2002, at 08:56 PM, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 dave at cca.org wrote:
>
>> Does Linus refuse to let a kernel debugger be developed?
>> I read that he thinks that using a symbolic debugger makes for a
>> sloppy programmer, and it's a crutch which weakens its user.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me.  When we had him on GeNIE back in the early
> 90's,
> he was a nice guy.  He's turned into a prick.

Question: "How many hackers does it take to turn a nice Finnish college
student into a ego-centric prick?"

Answer: 1 Linux user community. ;^)

To be fair, that sort of adulation would have to mess with your
mind/outlook...

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com
n2vip at mac.com