[geeks] Automounting NFS volumes on OSX

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Dec 25 04:33:57 CST 2002

Hi All.

Can anyone tell me how to setup NFS automounting on an iMac running
OSX? I would like to automount several directories from my Solaris
machines on the iMac, but can't figure out how to do it. I'm running
netatalk on the Solaris machines, and can mount directories fine with
it, but supposedly with OSX I can use nfs, so I wouldn't need to have
netatalk running (I only have one Apple machine) Any help would be
appreciated, as I'm sure this is just some stupid thing I'm
overlooking. Thanks.

-Mike