[geeks] ATX cases

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Mon Dec 23 00:18:36 CST 2002

Hello Gavin,

Monday, December 23, 2002, 4:42:52 (UTC), you wrote:

>>Best regards,
>> Yuri
>>P.S. If you have to go through several HDD replacements and find
>>yourself saying that $DRIVE_BRAND is crap, it is most likely because
>>of the poor quality PSU.

GH> Unless of course you are using IBM 75GXP series 'DeathStar' drives :-P

           In my experience only from their Hungarian plant,
           and only for a limited time.  I heard the demand was high,
           and the plant dropped QA for a while trying to keep up.
           Anyway, nothing pleasant indeed.
--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain