[geeks] suggestions for a PC game box

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Dec 21 05:05:37 CST 2002

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 11:35:57AM +0100, William S. wrote:
> Now maybe I am letting my imagination take the best
> of me but wouldn't it be nice to put together
> a game box that looked cool sitting in a
> living room much the same as any home entertainment
> center. Lets see, black steel tower with an LCD
> monitor (size?). Some kinda killer sound system
> (no idea where to begin with this).

If you really want it to fit in with other stuff, why use a seperate
monitor or seperate speakers?  Run the sound through your hi-fi, and
use the TV for display.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

If you save all your money for three years, you'll be able to afford this
new computer.  If, however, you blow all your money on poker, booze and
loose women - you'll still be able to afford it in three years.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet