[geeks] suggestions for a PC game box

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 19 14:05:58 CST 2002

I used to keep up-to-date on PC hardware goings on but now whenever I need a
new one I generally pick and choose from the recommended systems from the
various hardware sites...

http://arstechnica.com/guide/system/index.html

http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1713

http://www.sharkyextreme.com/guides/MVGSBG/index.php