[geeks] LOTR:TT

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Dec 18 09:30:41 CST 2002

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 09:27:41AM -0600, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> We bought our tickets online (well my boss did). But yeah, I would get
> them as soon as possible. We showed up an hour and a half early and we
> barely got good seats and they had two shows at midnight.
>
> I am going to see it again in four hours :-)

Well, I do think there is a bit of a difference between the first day
and the day after though.  Unfortunately, I forgot to find out when my
fiance gets off work tomorrow, which will make getting tickets harder
since I want the earliest tickets possible (she isn't a late night
person).

I really wish I could see it tonight.  If I was seeing it tonight, I'd
be seeing it for free.

--
Joshua D. Boyd