[geeks] THE HORROR!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Dec 18 09:02:53 CST 2002

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 09:53:45AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Of all the above boards, for this project, I'd pick the Pegasos board,
> > the Iyonix board, or the Milan board, all because of unique and
> > interesting desktop OSs to go with the project.
> >

> Thanks Josh.  If I were to do somthing like this, I'd probably go for either
> the Terrasoft board  - due to the number of applications available.
> However, that Dual RM9000 board is sexy for so many reasons - even if it
> doesn't have any sort of disk I/O on-board.

People rarely build decent disk IO onboard anyway, so what's the loss?

But, the Terrasoft board?  The Pegasos should have just as many
applications if you dual boot between linux and MorphOS.  And what's not
to like about running seriously unusually OSs?  Linux is too common
these days.

--
Joshua D. Boyd