[geeks] back in the good old US of A

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Dec 17 21:45:56 CST 2002

Well thats OK I live in scottsdale, and dont work anywhere ate the moment. I
lived in prescott for four years at one point, and I had a girlfriend in
phoenix so I'm an old hand (relatively speaking). It jsut amazes me how many
people have moved here from the northeast and midwest. Every third person I
hear has a chicago or boston accent.