Cars in europe and the US, WAS [geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Dec 17 20:52:10 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Bradford"

> I much prefer the look of the mid to late-80s 325s; I'm looking for a used
> one to have as a "fun" car.
>
> (this body style: http://www.photoads.com/cars/used/bmw/GIFS/87bmw325.jpg)
>
> Bill

Personally I'd like a 635CSi, or a 325 iX, both of which were discontinued
in the US in '89. I'd kill for an M6, but only a few made it here and they
are Super rarte. Failing that a little trip to dinan and I can make me one.
I jsut need to find a cherry 6 series to start with, not exactly an easy
job.

I'm a major league BMW fan. I use to be a BMWCCA member, and I was class e
ice racing champ for the northeast region at one point.

Chris Byrne