Cars in europe and the US, WAS [geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Tue Dec 17 18:58:31 CST 2002

Hello Joshua,

Tuesday, December 17, 2002, 20:19:21 (UTC), you wrote:

JDB> Yeah, my friends Saab 9000 is amazingly wide.  But older ones seem to
JDB> have poor reliability, and to be costly and painful to repair.  Same for
JDB> BMW and Mercedes.  Don't know much about Volvos.  I just know that as
JDB> long as I live near here, I have a strong incentive to stick with
JDB> VW/Audis, though something wider than my jetta would be nice.

         When it comes to interior roominess (not drivetrain),
         Lord of The Rings is getting closer and closer to Mazda
         Protege and being twice the price of the Mazda makes it as
         prestigious as AOL e-mail address.  My architect friends love
         them both.

         Vulvas with power-brakes, townhouses filled with pasta-makers
         were attributes of yappies in 1970's.  Stale shit.
         Substantial money can be saved by simply wearing a pair of
         altered bell-bottoms.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri