[geeks] Monitors? LCD?

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Tue Dec 17 18:38:50 CST 2002

Hello Joshua,

Tuesday, December 17, 2002, 19:36:11 (UTC), you wrote:

JDB> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2082354916

JDB> Sorry, it is the VX720, not the V720.  This seems to be an average
JDB> price, and these monitors are really impresive.  If I had the spare
JDB> cash, I'd buy it.

       CRT:I would add monitors based on Samsung  DynaFlat tubes.
       Some coupled with gutguts even manage to deliver better picture
       quality than S itself.  I have bough quite a few dozens of CTL
       700TF.  The rest of CTL 17"line is very so-so, but this one
       really stands out.  OEm stores may have those at better price
       levels than CTL direct.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri