[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Dec 17 16:49:03 CST 2002

wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> Unfortunately, my Protege doesn't run on that.  I'll probably be
> driving an electric vehicle then (long extension cord anyone? ;->)

Mr. Fusion?

Actually, the Sparrow from Corbin would be nice addition to anyone's
garage.  Or a Merlin Roadster, also from Corbin, which would be my
personal choice in small-not-a-motocycle vehicles.
--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."