[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 14:12:55 CST 2002

--- Rick Hamell <hamellr at heorot.1nova.com> wrote:
> Ford is supposed to have a Hydrogen fuel one coming out any
> time now. It's the smallest of the bunch. (Escapade?)

Whatever...

> Unluckily, they're doing a limited run on it. It's only going to
> be marketed in 6 cities at first. That way they don't have to train
> so many techs on it and so that they can gauge public reaction
> before going into full production.

I bet (but do not know) that they are going to be marketed in CA first,
most likely to demonstrate a willingness to yield to environmentalist
wackos...

<soapbox>

Oh, come on, it's California! They Proposition XXX themselves into the
fiscal toilet bowl on a regular basis...

(I lived there during Prop. 13, and though I was very young, I knew it
was insane - they simply *cut* taxes and watched public services
plummet...)

</soapbox>

=====
Lionel