[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Dec 15 15:31:04 CST 2002

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 16:16, Michael Schiller wrote:
> I wonder where I would fit in then? I have 2 vehicles, my Dodge 1 ton
> dually diesel pickup truck, definitely NOT a small vehicle, and a Mazda
> Miata, they don't get much smaller than that!

A normal person that drives the vehicles he drives because that's what
he wants and needs to drive, not because of some wacky mindset of SUVs,
trucks, sportscars, and anything else other than a yugo being
self-indulgant/ecologically irresponsible/too trendy/unsafe for other
drivers/threatening/some other weird reason.

Personally, when a few speeding tickets and not-at-fault accidents fall
off my record, i'll be looking for a second vehicle or a replacement.
and hopefully i'll have another job and be in the position to consider
getting something fun to drive like an older sportscar.

	-Dan Sikorski