[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Dec 14 19:38:55 CST 2002

What I think would be a huge market would be environmentally friendly
SUV's.

More Diesel/Bio-Diesel research... a ban on gasoline only SUV's... and
more in the way of hybrid SUV's, Natural Gas SUV's, Hydrogen SUV's...
etc.

They have City Busses and other vehicles that use alternate fuels...
and they are large powerful vehicles too.

Andrew