[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Sat Dec 14 03:18:20 CST 2002

Hello dave,

Saturday, December 14, 2002, 8:15:00 (UTC), you wrote:

dco> me at dansikorski.com writes:

>>Ya know, why is it that so many people have such a problem with this?  I
>>drive a SUV.  I do a a semi-decent reason for having it, but even if i
>>don't, what the hell does it matter to you?  (just try to pick up and
>>deliver a HP laserjet 9000 with 2k sheet feeder in a saturn, it doesn't
>>work.)  But weather i have a reason or not to drive it, why the hell
>>does it matter to everyone else?  Yes, it's big, i bought a big vehicle

dco> a. Getting hit by a SUV versus getting hit by a car is a lot different.

dco> b. "Saudi Arabia"

dco> (Not that I'm telling anyone what to drive - just pointing out that
dco> those are the main arguments most people use.)

     I did not tell anybody what to do or drive for that matter
     either. I did not allude to folks who live in Oz, Africa, TX, etc.
     it is a real necessity.  I remarked about those asphalt rednecks
     who drive a few blocks to work to show off and compensate a few
     complexes here and there and that this comes at a price. Sooner or
     later, short-term vs long-term, our human nature, etc.  I told
     what *I* wanted to do: print a few bumper-stickers and to
     celebrate.  Big deal.  Sorry for annoying Dan, did not really
     mean it.

     As a matter of fact, real LandRover *is* a necessity.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

 P.S. Weather has been lousy lately, whether it's geography or season:
 I don't know.