[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Dec 13 20:23:25 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 22:08, Rick Hamell wrote:
> 	But... if you have a reason to have one - more power to you. Most
> people don't though. I was car shopping myself recently... It surprises me
> how low of a gas milege most SUV's DO get... my requirements were 15MPG
> City, and 18 highway... none could match that, yet most every car and
> minivan I looked at could. :( Even ones as old as 1995.

i get 20MPG overall on a tank of gas (largely highway though) 1996 Jeep
Grand Cherokee Limited l6.

> 	That being said... I'm looking at getting a used older LandRover
> for those times when I need it... :)

I was considering a land rover when i bought my jeep (about 6 months
ago) It was tough for me to find one that suited me, never even drove
one, but it looks like those have to have HUGE amounts of headroom. (as
i said, i'm a tall bastard) There's one at a used car lot down the
street from $workplace, i should take it for a spin.

	-Dan Sikorski