[geeks] Christmas bonus

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Dec 6 16:21:46 CST 2002

On Friday, December 6, 2002, at 04:53 PM, Matty wrote:
> Anyone ever retaliated against their old boss for something like this?
> see why people go mad and walk back into their offices with a
> vengeance.
> Sorry that this happened to you man. Hopefully the manager will get
> what
> is coming to him.

   It wasn't as severe as this, but I got shat on once a number of years
ago.  I put well-used, well-strained cat litter in his coffee maker.

   He was sick for two days.  I won.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                "Why would a brothel need
St. Petersburg, FL            a streaming media server?"        -Kevin