[geeks] If you need me... I'll be in Scotland.

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Mon Dec 2 22:11:05 CST 2002

I will be offline tomorrow, for the next few days / weeks.

I leave tomorrow afternoon, but need to leave the cable modem back in the
morning. Bah!

I have no sensible connection in my Edinburgh flat, but will be online
again when I can. I am going to say subscribed to all the lists, but if
anything needs my urgent attention, either indicate in the subject line,
or mail urgent at waroffice.net

Anyhoo, have a nice day.

--
Steven Hill

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.