[geeks] No soup for you!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 12 11:24:49 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:12:34AM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> That must have been a surprise - especially if you used it as a garnish.
> :-)
>
> MY GUMS!  MY GUMS!  DEAR GOD MY GUMS!

Well, the dish didn't taste exactly like I espected, but it was a new
dish anyway.  It was an actual ingredient (chopped up and simmered) in
the dish I made, black bean salsa (with grilled chicken on the side and
corn bread).

On a side note, does anyone have a recipe for a good southwest sauce?
I'm thinking of tinkering with heavy cream, sour cream, paperika, cumin,
and cayanne mixed together to be used on chicken, and I don't know what
else.  But, this is just from picking up some themes in related recipies
I've found, and I have no idea of proportions, other then equal parts
sour cream and heavy cream.

--
Joshua D. Boyd