[geeks] How can people put up with this....

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 8 11:49:18 CDT 2002

~ But, we haven't gotten to working on those sorts of
~ details yet.  We are still working on date, location, and pastor.
~
~ --
~ Joshua D. Boyd

Location is important.

My wife and I were married in a log cabin on a lake. I'm so glad we decided
on a unique location. The cabin was actually the lodge of a large rental
cabin place on 1st Conneticut Lake, New Hampshire. It was rustic yet very
elegant. We rented 8 of the cabins for guests for the weekend and spent
another week there on our honeymoon. When we went outside for photographs on
the lawn, boaters/fishermen started coming over to the shore at the edge of
the lawn and watching. When we did the 'kiss photo' the boaters applauded.
It was great fun.