[geeks] 4d/480? SGI? Anyone? OTHER STUFF FS CHEAP!@#

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Tue Aug 6 09:57:34 CDT 2002

> Seeking boards from a EXB-110 110 tape, 4 x 8mm drive library (Bar code
> reader, MTX support, Haven't ever used it -- get door lock solinoid
> error).
> Oh, you have one too and you wan't mine? I'd trade it for something good.
> Make offers! I have the service tech manuals too that I plan to PDF.
> Paid $500 for it 2 years ago.

Oh, you don't get the tube but here it is visible. I did this right after
I got the unit, way before the overclocker kiddies picked up on it:

Purple Neon tube in the tape library:

http://www.757tech.net/~ethan/hwpics/1100/Image06.jpg
http://www.757tech.net/~ethan/hwpics/1100/Image14.jpg

It looked cool at night!!!

(I had it unmounted from it's rack and put into my rack. Then it didn't
work, so I put it back in it's rack. It worked before I moved it -- I
powered it on without the door solinoids hooked up and that evidentially
damaged the ability for it to measure the current draw of the solinoids or
something -- they fire, but it doesn't think they do).

				-- Ethan