[geeks] yum

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri Aug 2 16:14:28 CDT 2002

> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 02:46:21PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> > Dude sweat doesn't taste that good, and sour chickens... there's
> > something wrong with that meat.
>
> > >Lunch today: Sweat and sour chicken pizza.  It was yummy.
>
> I had a slice of pizza.  It was modified by having chicken placed on
> top.
>
> The pizza with chicken was modified by putting a sauce on top that
> tasted both fruity, sugary, and slightly sour, all three tastes at the
> same time.
>
> Any questions?

	**RAISES HAND**

	yes what kind of pizza slice was it and what toppings did it have
before it was modified? Was the crust thicker to soak up the sweat? I am
assuming it was a peperoni slice, my favorite, how did that flavor contrast.
Also did you think of putting the chicken on the slice before cooking to
help meld the flavors, I bet that would have been really good...

> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO