[geeks] G1's and other mainframey goodness WasCompuholics anonymous

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Apr 30 06:28:20 CDT 2002

I knew a guy with a minigun mounted on the back of an auctioned off and
completely rebuilt (very nicely I might add) HMMWV, in AZ, and another guy
with a chain gun mounted on the back of an APC in New Hampshire. The guy in
NH used to use it to cut down trees for a laugh. Both were completely legal
class 3 devices.

Chris Byrne