[geeks] Geek Breakfast

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 30 01:58:20 CDT 2002

This is my normal breakfast. It is fairly quick to
make and has healthy stuff in it. I use one
of those hand mixers to prepare it.

Start with about 300ml of water in the mixing cup
and add...
*50 grams of "Brinta" (a breakfast cereal like oatmeal
                      but a bit finer. Looks like baby food.)
*1 large spoon of "Magere Kwark" (Lowfat Curd cheese)
*1 banana
*1/2 scoop of "Whey Protein"

This is mixed up and water is added as needed.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 01:53:11PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> I had this for breakfast today, but it turned out rather well:

<snip>
--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL