[geeks] SunHELP news - in XML!

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 30 01:26:09 CDT 2002

I do not know enough about xml to comment on
the formatting, but I can say it does appear to
load alot faster. Right now I am using lynx
which usually doesn't struggle that much to begin
with, but having used it with sunhelp.org before
it does load faster. I am not sure if that may be due to
there being not many users "hitting" the new page
or the xml itself. Anyways, that is my impression.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 01:54:04AM +0200, ftg wrote:
> neato....good work...looks nice and clean....AND FAST.
>
> kevin

<snip>

--
Bill