[geeks] Compuholics anonymous

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 30 00:04:47 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 09:48:22PM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> What are the specs on the cube?  I'll ask around.  Lots of mac-heads in
> this vicinity.  Don't get your hopes up though :-).

G4/450, 256meg RAM (its got a gig, but I'll keep most of it for a
tower), Airport, DVD-ROM, ATI Rage Pro 128.  Apple Pro speakers, keyboard,
mouse, and an external ADS Pyro IDE<->Firewire enclosure.

Also has brand-new AppleCare until '04.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical