[geeks] WTD: Sun Ultra 1 (or2)

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Mon Apr 29 23:27:00 CDT 2002

I have many SPARC's running OpenBSD, but no Ultra's. I have a AXi board with
a single 440MHz Ultra that I _really_ want to run OpenBSD on, but I need it
to be stable. If not, I will have to run Debian.

I would love if OpenBSD had SMP support in 6 months, but I REALLY doubt it.
I haven't been following it for THAT long (2.4), but SMP has never seemed to
be a priority. I just live with it and run Debian on my Dual's.

shawn