[geeks] G1's and other mainframey goodness WasCompuholics anonymous

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 29 20:06:54 CDT 2002

> A military one not the luxury ones.  I want one that is actually a
> good turbo-diesel that is designed for military use.  Unfortunately
> the government is no longer titling used Hummers - I don't know what
> they're doing with them now.

Don't discount the luxo-Hummers until you've driven one a couple hundred
miles - they're *very* nice.  It gets loud (it is a military vehicle
after all), but I enjoy it.  Besides, at speed, the Monsoon sound system
covers it *all* up.  I think they handle great too - better than my
current truck, and they go over *everything*.

The one I drove was also a turbo-diesel, and it *rocked*.  I love
turbo-diesels.  My next truck.....WAIT [checking list]...okay this is
Geeks@ - My next truck is going to have a Cummins Turbo Diesel.  I can
barely contain myself.

Someone on the list has a TDR (Trubo Diesel Ram) - who is it?  Michael
Schiller?  Did you get a new 24-valve or an older 12-valve after the
wreck?
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com