[geeks] forget the mog...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 29 16:22:56 CDT 2002

>   "I understand that (if I am selected to purchase a Mach 5 SS?), I must
>   agree to use the vehicle for personal use only.  Except for the
>   possibility of making a profit from the resale of my Mach 5 SS?.  I will
>   agree not to use the vehicle to make money via my ownership of a Mach 5
>   SS? in any other way."
>
> WTF[1]?  I bought it, but it's not mine?  What the hell is getting into
> people these days?  This new idea of "license agreements" on tangible
> objects that I (hypothetically) -OWN- is really irritating.

Oh no, if I bought one, I will damn sure be charging people for
Poloroids of them sitting in it...

I'll bet you could build it yourself for WAAAAY less than what they're
charging.  More time yes, but less money.

> --Jonathan
> [1] Never mind the fscked-up Windows-only characters.

Anf the general fucked up nature of the website - you'd think that the
same buttons would be on every page.  But no, you can't get there from
here....
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com