[geeks] woah. its steven

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 29 08:36:40 CDT 2002

> I've switched to Opera at work.  Crashes now and then, but even with
> restarting its STILL faster than mozilla.
>
> Latest two Mozilla builds, if I do something that pops up a new window,
> it takes FOUR OR FIVE SECONDS.  This is on a 500Mhz US-IIi with Expert3D-Lite
> graphics and 512meg of RAM.

I noticed that Opera 6 for Linux will do that (crash), but it is a
"technology rpeview" version (at least what I have on my work laptop).
Opera 5 is much more stable, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Best of all, if it does crash, it lets you start back up right where you
left off before the crash.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com