[geeks] Uptime :(

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Apr 28 23:18:51 CDT 2002

The longest Ive ever been able to maintain uptime on a system I owned and
kept in my home was a little less than a year, (a pc running a hacked up
netBSD) but that's mostly because I've moved so often (since 1994 I havent
lived in one place for more than 14 months), and because I like to screw
around with my systems too much.

Chris Byrne