[geeks] Stupid mouse tricks

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Apr 28 14:42:05 CDT 2002

I have a computer w/o PS/2 ports, and I've never managed to find the proper
thing to connect to the header on the mobo to get USB working.  But, I'd
like a new mouse for it.  The mouse I want is an IBM USB mouse that comes
with a USB->PS/2 converter.  Could that be used in conjunction with a
PS/2->Serial converter to make the new mouse work on this old machine?

Alternatively, I could through in a USB card, but then I'd be out of slots
on that machine.  But, I don't know what I'd add anyway to it.

--
Joshua D. Boyd